For questions about permits, to schedule an inspection by phone or to check the status of a permit, please call Lori Rautiola, (603) 878-2772 ext. 415.
By signing below, I certify that the proposed work is authorized by the owner of record (or that I have been authorized by the owner to make this application as the authorized agent) and agree to conform to all applicable Codes and Laws of the Town of New Ipswich, New Hampshire.
FOR ALL TRADE PERMITS (ELECTRICAL, LPG/GAS), PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF LICENSE.
FOR ALL NEW CONSTRUCTION BUILDING PERMITS, PLEASE INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
1) a complete set of scaled house plans
2) a description of all building materials (sizes and types including header size for all openings in interior and exterior bearing walls, window sizes and net openings in all bedrooms)
3) State septic approval for operation
4) plans (foundation, floor, cross section, elevations)
5) State of NH energy code or certification by a NH architect or engineer stating that the structure meets code requirements
6) Site plans showing all distances from the dwelling to road and property boundary lines, and ALL WETLANDS
7) Copy of driveway permit approved by DPW Director
8) Proof of property ownership (a copy of the transfer deed)
9) Completed copy of the Permit Application Guide Checklist (linked on the home screen)